ADHD Treatment Near Monmouth Junction
More and more people are identified as having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in recent years, but what do you do once you’ve been diagnosed? Professional treatment at The Counseling Center can help you navigate life with ADHD. We’ll help you manage your condition and keep it from overwhelming your life. Call us at 732-605-6353 today to get more information about our mental health care including our ADHD and ADD treatment near Monmouth Junction.
What Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder?
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is a condition that is capable of making life difficult. If you are afflicted with ADHD, you may battle inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity, which hold you back from finishing vital tasks. This can affect family life, school, your job, relationships, and mental and physical health. With ADHD, you might have symptoms such as:
- Difficulty focusing on a task or multitasking
- Being easily distracted
- Minimal attention span
- Substandard time management
- Inability to follow instructions
- Trouble with organization or planning in advance
- Repeatedly losing belongings
- Limited impulse control
- Frustrated easily
You should know that medical specialists now designate ADHD as:
- Predominantly inattentive presentation (formerly called ADD; does not have hyperactivity symptoms)
- Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive presentation (displays symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Blended presentation
However your ADHD presents itself, you deserve exceptional support to help you keep your life on track. The expert therapists and staff at The Counseling Center’s ADHD treatment center in Monmouth Junction can help you manage your ADHD and develop coping skills for conducting a productive life. Call 732-605-6353 to arrange your initial assessment and start treatment.
How Can The Counseling Center at Monmouth Junction Treat ADHD?
ADHD can disrupt numerous parts of your life, but you don't have to let it overwhelm you. Therapy from skilled mental health specialists will help you govern your ADHD and how it influences your life. At The Counseling Center, we collaborate with you to find the appropriate combination of therapy and medication to address your ADHD and build the coping skills you require to prosper.
If you're ready to find help for ADHD, contact us at 732-605-6353, and we'll schedule an examination. We'll consider your medical history and symptoms during your assessment to determine what treatment makes sense. You'll be provided with an individualized plan of care that adapts established treatment approaches to your specific needs. From there, we are able to treat you for as long as you need assistance handling your ADHD.
Expert ADHD Therapy For Adults And Teens
Therapy is critical for treating adults and adolescents with ADHD. The therapists at The Counseling Center will help you talk through the diverse emotions associated with ADHD and acquire important life skills. Our goal is to help you manage ADHD, so you won't have to grapple with everyday tasks. Based on your unique needs, you may participate in any of the several types of treatment, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change behaviors and navigate the difficulties of ADHD
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to explore how to handle negative emotions and stress
- Trauma-informed therapy if there’s an element of trauma linked to your ADHD
- Motivational interviewing for cultivating healthy and beneficial life skills and habits
Treating ADHD With Prescription Medications
A great number of patients struggle to find the proper medicine and dosage level to treat ADHD. Our medical practitioners are familiar with the various medications recommended for ADHD and are able to help select the right option for you. We'll examine what you've tried and how it did or didn't perform for you and administer prescriptions according to your unique experiences. We are always on hand to have a conversation about how your current treatment is working and will make changes as required to find a more beneficial solution.
Why Enter Our ADHD Treatment Center Near Monmouth Junction?
We believe you'll enjoy optimal results when you receive exceptional care. This is why we strive to provide only evidence-based services at The Counseling Center. When you enter our facility for ADHD treatment, you should anticipate
- Credentialed, knowledgeable clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based techniques and prescription drugs
- Personalized treatment
- Several levels of mental health care including Mental Health IOP
- Easy-to-access ADHD treatment center near Monmouth Junction
- Flexible scheduling of in-person and telehealth appointments
- Majority of insurance coverages welcomed
- Specialized treatment for co-occurring substance use disorders
- Compassionate, respectful care
Find ADHD And ADD Treatment Near Monmouth Junction
Don’t grapple with ADHD on your own. You are entitled to help. Call 732-605-6353 or fill out the form below, and we will respond immediately to discuss treatment. We answer at all hours, all year long. We are ready for you now.