Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Monmouth Junction
It’s challenging to navigate life when you struggle with the peaks and valleys of bipolar disorder. But there’s no reason you have to endure this alone. The Counseling Center offers expert bipolar disorder treatment near Monmouth Junction for teenagers and adults who require help handling their condition and finding out how to live with it. If you’re ready to reclaim control of your life, call us at 732-605-6353, and we’ll begin to customize a plan so you can cope with your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health condition. When you have bipolar disorder, you experience severe mood swings between emotional highs called mania or hypomania phases and emotional lows called depressive episodes. These drastic mood swings can impact your energy levels, sleep patterns, ability to make wise decisions, and daily activities. You might have increased energy to the point of nervousness, making it challenging to fall asleep, pay attention, or make smart decisions throughout a manic or hypomanic period. Alternatively, when you have depressive periods, you may feel despondent or isolated, lose interest in regular activities, have changes in sleeping and eating patterns, and even feel suicidal thoughts.
There are several forms of bipolar and related disorders. Here are some of the most common
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve experienced a minimum of one manic phase that lasted longer than seven days and possibly depressive episodes as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve experienced a minimum of one depressive episode and symptoms of hypomania for at least four days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve had both depressive and hypomanic episodes for at least two years, or your symptoms aren’t intense enough to categorize as bipolar 1 or 2.
Regardless of your bipolar diagnosis, coping with this condition is challenging, and you have a right to professional help. Our bipolar treatment center near Monmouth Junction provides a safe environment where you may get bipolar treatment from licensed mental health practitioners. Bipolar disorders aren’t able to be “cured”, but we are able to help you understand your symptoms and discover how to live safely with bipolar. Reach out tous at 732-605-6353 today to request an evaluation and start exploring your goals for treatment.
How Will The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We understand how bipolar disorders influence every facet of your life. We offer professional bipolar treatment near Monmouth Junction to help you manage your bipolar disorder and live life how you want. You have a right to competent mental health services, and we are happy to support you for whatever length of time you require.
The Counseling Center takes a two-tiered approach to bipolar disorder, handling it with both prescription medications and therapy sessions. When you call us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll get started by setting up an assessment of your symptoms and medical history. Once we understand your exact needs, we’ll give you you a personal plan of care that utilizes evidence-based treatment approaches.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Controlling Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are most effectively managed with medications that help stabilize mood. They can prevent the extreme mood shifts you experience with bipolar and, in so doing, the effects of those mood swings. While it may take some trial and error to establish the proper medication and dosage, our experienced professionals will collaborate with you at all phases to decide what is most suitable for you and make changes as needed.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Monmouth Junction
Overcoming your bipolar disorder also necessitates therapy and reflection. Exploring your feelings with a skilled therapist is able to help you sort through the range of emotions and triggers of your condition, so you can develop positive coping skills. Therapy combined with the proper medication can help you regain control of your life and live the way you want without your disorder getting in the way.
Our practitioners utilize several kinds of bipolar therapy near Monmouth Junction. The kinds of therapy you get is based on your personal care plan but could consist of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter detrimental patterns of thinking and behavior arising from depressive phases
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to find positive ways to cope with the upsetting emotions common with bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to find inner motivation for developing healthy habits to better your life
- Trauma-informed therapy to explore how traumatic events have contributed to your bipolar disorder
Why Seek Help At Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Monmouth Junction?
Qualified treatment is the most advantageous way to control bipolar disorder so that you may live a fulfilling life. The Counseling Center works to provide a secure setting where you feel relaxed receiving treatment from our compassionate staff. We believe you’ll have the most success managing your bipolar disorder when you get first-rate care in your bipolar treatment. This is the reason why we give you superior care with things like
- Qualified, knowledgeable clinicians and therapists
- Verified psychotherapy and medical treatment for bipolar disorders
- Support tailored to your needs
- Many levels of mental health support
- Easy-to-find location near Monmouth Junction
- Versatile schedules with telehealth meetings available
- Most insurance policies welcomed
- Skilled care for co-occurring alcohol or drug use disorders
Get Help With Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Monmouth Junction
If bipolar disorder is disrupting your life, assistance is available today. Call The Counseling Center at Monmouth Junction at 732-605-6353 or complete the following form, and we will respond right away to talk about bipolar treatment and our various services. Reach out to us at any time, and we will assist you.