Anxiety Disorder Treatment Near Monmouth Junction
Everyone feels anxious once in a while, but if anxiety is interfering with your day-to-day life, you could be dealing with an anxiety disorder. The Counseling Center is able to support you with evidence-based anxiety disorder treatment near Monmouth Junction. Our comprehensive therapy, anti-anxiety medication, and dedicated healthcare will enable you to take control of your anxiety so you feel assured and more like your true self.
What Is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety is a mental health condition that’s defined by intense or inescapable nervousness, fear, and worry about day-to-day things. If you have anxiety, you might feel unexplainably panicked over simple activities and not able to cope with small stressors. These feelings make it challenging to enjoy life on a day-to-day basis. Some anxiety problems cause dread of specific things, like interacting with others or stepping out into public areas. Generalized anxiety disorder results in unreasonable worry over ordinary things, or has no specific cause.
There are a range of symptoms of anxiety disorders. Some established ones include:
- Feeling fearful, tense, or restless for no apparent reason
- Feeling a sense of impending doom, panic, or danger without a logical explanation
- Panic attacks
- Trouble sleeping
- Poor concentration
- Intrusive, worrying thoughts
- GI complaints
- Periods of hyperventilation
- Increased heart rate
- Excess shaking
- Abnormal sweating
- Lack of energy or fatigue
- A compulsion to avoid your anxiety triggers
- Struggling to control worry
It’s difficult to live a content, productive life when anxiety is blocking your way forward. If you are experiencing an anxiety disorder, contact The Counseling Center at Monmouth Junction at 732-605-6353 and we’ll arrange an evaluation immediately. Our experienced clinicians are here to help you improve and lead your life to its fullest.
What Is The The Counseling Center Approach To Treating Anxiety?
The time is now to find professional help if your anxiety is adversely affecting your daily routine. The Counseling Center aims to help you move forward and get the most out of life in spite of anxiety by supplying empathetic anxiety treatment near Monmouth Junction.
We treat anxiety with personalized care. When you come to our anxiety treatment center near Monmouth Junction, we’ll give you an assessment to understand your medical history and symptoms. At this point, we’ll finalize a unique care plan. Our skilled clinicians will tailor evidence-based methodologies to meet your specific needs and goals.
Skilled Anxiety Therapy Near Monmouth Junction
Anxiety isn’t something that’s “cured,” but we are able to help you manage your anxiety with therapy and prescribed medication. Our credentialed therapists utilize several forms of anxiety therapy near Monmouth Junction, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter damaging patterns of behavior and thinking
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to help you learn how to cope with unfavorable emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to understand the link between anxiety and trauma
- Motivational interviewing to boost your inner motivation for changing your life for the better
In therapy, you’ll learn how to change patterns of thought that cause anxiety, develop relaxation skills, and overcome underlying trauma. Talking through your feelings and implementing healthy coping methods can diminish your anxiety and help you handle those feelings in your daily life.
Safe Medical Treatment For Anxiety
Our licensed personnel will also provide anti-anxiety meds and other drugs for minimizing anxiety symptoms. Counseling and prescription treatments are an effective pairing in fighting anxiety and helping you feel more balanced. We partner with you to determine a medication and dosage that is safe but beneficial. We also consult with you frequently to handle adverse side effects or modify treatment as necessary.
Why Select Our Anxiety Treatment Center Near Monmouth Junction?
Everyone has a right to first-rate mental health services, and that’s what you’ll find at The Counseling Center. Our goal is to help you handle your anxiety so you may achieve the things you wish to do. Every aspect of our services is crafted with your requirements and objectives in mind. To promote success, we offer the best care possible with things such as
- Licensed, skilled clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based therapies and medication
- Various types of mental health care
- Custom-tailored plans of care
- Centrally located anxiety treatment center in Monmouth Junction
- Adaptable programs, including telehealth appointments
- The majority of major insurance policies accepted
- Expert care for co-occurring alcohol or drug disorders
- Empathetic, respectful care
Find Anxiety Therapy Near Monmouth Junction
If anxiety is holding you back, help is available. Call The Counseling Center at 732-605-6353 or complete the following form, and a member of our team will reply immediately to explore treatment at our anxiety treatment center near Monmouth Junction. We are here anytime, all year long.